moodle paper assignment

moodle paper assignment

by Anderson Hsu -
Number of replies: 5

Dear all, 

If some student have paper document assignment (not all of students), how can we add paper assignment grades for these some students ? Thanks a lot.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: moodle paper assignment

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Just add the grades in the same way or go to Grader Report and turn editing on and enter them there.

In reply to Emma Richardson

回應: Re: moodle paper assignment

by Anderson Hsu -

If all of students have paper assignment should be added to moodle course , how can we do it ?(I mean the assignment probably can not easily to be used by computer import ) 

Thanks a lot.

In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: 回應: Re: moodle paper assignment

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I thought you just wanted to add the grades?  I am confused - what exactly are you trying to do?

In reply to Emma Richardson

回應: Re: 回應: Re: moodle paper assignment

by Anderson Hsu -

Dear Emma, 

Thanks a lot.

If we have one paper assignment, how can we add it for all students assignment and add their score? (For special condition)

In reply to Anderson Hsu

Re: 回應: Re: 回應: Re: moodle paper assignment

by Emma Richardson -

Just add an activity, uncheck all the boxes for submission.  This will just create an assignment that does not need anything submitted but can still be graded in the normal way.  If you just want this assignment for a few students, put the students in a group and then restrict this assignment to that particular group.