I want to create 2 Questionnaire 1 for Student Role and 1 for any other user role.

I want to create 2 Questionnaire 1 for Student Role and 1 for any other user role.

by Imran Patel -
Number of replies: 4

Hello All,

I want to create 2 Questionnaire  1 for Student Role and 1 for any other user role.

How can i create Questionnaire  For 2 different user role ?

Help me on that

Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Imran Patel

Re: I want to create 2 Questionnaire 1 for Student Role and 1 for any other user role.

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I think, what you are asking, is how to assign roles to specific instances of a questionnaire? This is the same for any module. You need to assign specific roles to the specific module instance's context (see - https://docs.moodle.org/32/en/Assign_roles#Activity_Module_context).

You will also need to make sure that the other roles you don't want to access have been prevented in the same context.

The capabilities you'll want to assign/deassign for a specific questionnaire are:

•  mod/questionnaire:view - Ability to see that the questionnaire exists, and the basic information about it.
  • mod/questionnaire:submit - Ability to complete the questionnaire and submit.

mike

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mike Churchward

Re: I want to create 2 Questionnaire 1 for Student Role and 1 for any other user role.

by Imran Patel -

Thank you for your quick response.

I want to create 2 different Questionnaire/Survey for 2 different user role. 1 Questionnaire/Survey only for student so all student can see and submit Survey. And next Survey for teacher(or any other type of role) so only teachers roll can see and submit this survey.

Thanks again

In reply to Imran Patel

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

I don't really see the problem.  Add groups to the course, one for students and one for teachers.  Set the questionnaire restrict access settings to require a specific group to be visible.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Melanie Scott

by Imran Patel -

Thanks to all. I setup it.