How to delete the first page in the steps of a scorm activity

How to delete the first page in the steps of a scorm activity

by Mahomed Ouedraogo -
Number of replies: 2

Hello !

I am doing a quiz from a simulator that I have created with adobe captivate and that I will integrate a moodle from a scorm package!

For this particular case of my quiz on simulator, I do not need the first recaputilative window on attempts !!!

I would like to skip this page to go directly on my simulator !!!

So I would like to know in which file to modify the codes to avoid this page !!!

I tried to look in the mod / scorm / render.php file but I did not find it!

someone can help me ???

I have an option in the settings scorm which allows to disable the statistics of attempt, but this is not enough for me because I would like to be able to also delete the "Enter" button !!!

Thanks for the help you could have brought me!

Attachment parametrage_scorm2.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mahomed Ouedraogo

Re: How to delete the first page in the steps of a scorm activity

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

try using the setting "Student skip content structure page" - it doesn't work for admins/teachers because that page is the only one that currently links to the user reports. Also if you are using the "always" setting in skip content structure setting you will probably want to set "force new attempt" to "yes" - more info on attempt handling is here:
https://docs.moodle.org/en/SCORM_FAQ#Handling_of_Multiple_Attempts

In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: How to delete the first page in the steps of a scorm activity

by Mahomed Ouedraogo -

Hello!

Thanks for your help, that's what I was looking for !!!

Thank you !