I can not see the uploaded files of my students

Re: I can not see the uploaded files of my students

by ben reynolds -
Number of replies: 2

I don't remember 1.9 well enough to know, but in more recent versions, my instructors have hit the minus sign - atop the assignment file column, which removes the column and leaves just a tiny + sign atop the invisible column.

In reply to ben reynolds

by Ricardo Rodriguez -

Dear Ken, Mary and Ben,

Thanks for your comments and attitude about my enquire, however I have couldn´t solve this issue.

Now what I am doing is to re-start to redo all my courses in Moodle 3.2.2.

I have installed it and I am working as fast as I can, redoing a mirror of the content of our courses existing in the 1.9.x version. I am doing them from scratch.

However, and additional problem has arisen now in my 1.9.x version: I can not see anything when I press the updated option in any line of any course.

When I try to see the content of any course line, the screen appears in blank and I can not seen anything to copy or modify, the same happens in the forum and task option as well.

Can you guest what is it happening?.

Does it has to do with cron?. Because one of the last things that I remember I did, was to run cron, before this problem appeared. (I was trying the fix teh previous problem)

I will appreciate any comments and recomendations from you.

Best regards,

In reply to Ricardo Rodriguez

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

1.9.x is really old now ... not sure many have a 1.9 up to look at.

So you are in the edit mode in a course, and the little pencil icon (update) no longer works?

You might have to turn on debugging ...

Site Admin Menu -> Server -> Debugging ... think that's where it is in a 1.9.x

Set to Developer level.

Go back to any course and get into edit mode ... click on whatever.  Let's see what Moodle might be saying.

After you get some info, turn off debugging.

'spirit of sharing', Ken