Moodle Mobile app error

Moodle Mobile app error

by Nitin Nimkar -
Number of replies: 5

Hi All,

I am exploring moodle mobile app. 

While posting a message to the Forum with attachment I am getting error "The Param attachmenstid" is invalid. What could be the reason?

How do I solve this?

I am attaching the screen shot

Regards,

Nitin

Attachment MoodelAppError.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nitin Nimkar

Re: Moodle Mobile app error

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Nitin,

please, create a bug in the tracker (Project Moodle Mobile), describing the issue: https://tracker.moodle.org/projects/MOBILE/issues

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Nitin Nimkar -
Thank you very much.

I was trying to create a bug in the Tracker. However I am getting following message:

"Dear Moodler, before creating a new issue you need to demonstrate that you have searched among the existing issues to see if it's already been filed. Please find a similar issue from among the open issues and either start watching it or vote for it."

& I am not able to post the bug.

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Nitin

Attachment Moodle Bug issue.png
In reply to Nitin Nimkar

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Nitin. Did you do as suggested in the message and either start watching an issue or vote on an issue? 

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Nitin Nimkar -
Hi Mary,

Sorry for not coming on this earlier.

Yes!! I tried to search for the same issue but I could not find any similar to my issue.

Regards,

Nitin

In reply to Nitin Nimkar

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

you just need to do what it says, search for a simular issue and click to Watch

Juan