Exporter class missing required data - Competency breakdown report error

Re: Error when viewing competency breakdown report

by Joanne Dodd -
Number of replies: 0

Further to my previous messages I have discovered that when I create new courses the Competency Breakdown report is working. I don't know why.  I don't know if the other courses can be edited somehow to fix this issue?

I have also noticed for ALL of the courses that the people assigned as teachers (or higher) do not have "Competencies to Review" showing up in the Learning Plans.  (screenshot from Moodle docs below).  Their Learning Plan windows look the same as the students. 

I found something in MoodleDocs about a capability "moodle/competency:usercompetencyreview" but could not find that in the list of permissions in my courses.  I'm not sure if that's relevant?

In essence for two of the courses the only way we can tell how far through the competencies our students are is to login as the student and look through the competencies, note them down if they have requested a review then log out, login as ourself and manually rate each competency by going through the lists.  

I saw something about a Learning Plan Viewer Plug In.  Is that a feasible fix for any of the above?  

Any assistance is greatly appreciated, I have put so many hours into building these course that the thought of having to rebuild them is somewhat alarming.  

Attachment Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 2.53.12 pm.png