Missing score.raw and total_time in the database

Missing score.raw and total_time in the database

by Dari Lind -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I have experienced some issues with the tracking data (looking at the mdl_scorm_scoes_track table).

When students a taking a course (scorm activity) in most of the cases all the data is stored correctly (cmi.core.score.raw, cmi.core.score.min and cmi.core.score.max are sent from our own scorm package). But is some instances the cmi.core.score.raw and cmi.core.total_time are not recorded. The database entries are simply missing and thus our reports show 0% score and 0 time.  In some other cases we have only missing score or time of 0 which odd. Our scorm package sets the raw, min, and max on load of the last page of the course. 

We haven't been able to pinpoint what causes these inconsistencies. We have been testing using different environments, system settings, browsers, and mocking different users' behavior such as waiting on the last page, letting the machine go into a sleep mode, etc. But we haven't found anything so far. 

Please let me know if anybody else has experience this issue. Any idea how to prevent this to happen? 

Thanks!

P.S. I am attaching a screenshot of the database records.

Using Moodle 3.1.2 (Build: 20160912)

Attachment DatabaseComparison.png
Average of ratings: -