Looking for a judge for moodle course site competition

Re: Looking for a judge for moodle course site competition

by Frankie Kam -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Puan Nurhamin

If there is room for one more, I would like to volunteer to take part in the online judging. Here's a wee bit of my Moodle background. I have been using Moodle in my lectures from 2009 to 2013. I taught diploma and degree computer courses at Stamford College Malacca from 1996 to 2012. I have been blogging about Moodle since 2010 at my humble and rustic blog. Now I am with a private English language provider in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. In my current capacity I use and maintain 2 Moodle websites. In my spare time I blog about Moodle, gaming and technology. I work as a website developer at my present company. 

I would be glad to help you out in any capacity with regards to the judging. I won't consider myself one of the Moodle heavy-weights here at Moodle.org, but as a designer, I am wiling to lend you a hand. If you need my resume you can PM () me or email me at:- b o o n s e n g k a m @ g m a i l . c o m. If there is no more place for an extra judging panel member, then it's okay with me. I have enough things to keep me busy and happy in life. wink

Well over to you now. 

Cheers and best regards
Frankie Kam