Grid reset options?

Grid reset options?

by Jari Vilkman -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

Under Grid reset options there are options for Reset and Reset all, what is the difference? You cannot change individual grids so why would you have two reset options for selected and all? I tried "Reset: mage container size" and it reseted all the grids not just the selected one.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jari Vilkman

Re: Grid reset options?

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

'Reset' resets the current course.

'Reset all' resets all 'grid' format courses.

Clicking on the question mark inside the circle tells you this.

The values used in the reset are stored in the plugin's settings page accessible by administrators only.

Why do you ask?

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Jari Vilkman -

Hello,

I asked because I didn't understand the meaning of the reset settings. Can one teacher can reset all the moodle courses created by other users (that uses Grid-format) is this setting on by default? Where can I switch it off? I don't see it in the administrator settings.

In reply to Jari Vilkman

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Urpo,

Only the administrator can reset all courses.  All stated on the circle question mark help popup.  The reset / reset all options are controlled by capabilities for the format.

Kind regards,

Gareth