how to add course competency with activity in moodle?

how to add course competency with activity in moodle?

by Gopal Velusamy -
Number of replies: 2

I am using moodle 3.2 version with boost theme. I created new competency and link with course. How to link the competency with activity.

I have three rating option(very good, good,normal) in competency . In that i select "good" means rating will be what in numeric? .  

Please suggest your solution.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gopal Velusamy

Re: how to add course competency with activity in moodle?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello. Perhaps the documentation Competencies and its linked pages can help you?

In reply to Gopal Velusamy

Re: how to add course competency with activity in moodle?

by Vivek SM -

Once you added the competency in the courses, open the activity settings and at last you can see the competency heading, you can select the competency you have added to the courses there and select the competency which belongs to that activity.

Whatever the scale you you it will take minimum and maximum scale only.

there is three scale means it will take 1 as min and 3 as max in yours very good as 1 and good as 2 and normal as 3. (in configure scales you may be select the required as very good and check mark across the proficient. then that will allocated to that competency.

The good may be used in further releases of moodle i think.

The above details for automatic competency completion. in case some one manualy grading means then good or normal or very good can be selected.

Grade in database is depends on the scale order (very good, good normal then grade will be vergood 1, good 2, normal 3)

Hope you have understood else revert back .