Enrol yourself help

Re: Enrol yourself help

by Paul Quicke -
Number of replies: 2

Thanks!!!! I was looking in Site administration instead of Course administration smile

In reply to Paul Quicke

by Does This Display -

Hi, Paul.  I might be having similar questions, but I was curious about your reply.  I could not clearly connect it with Mary's response.

As for me, I did find a step by step process in authentication, but I still can not seem to get a friend from another computer to join my course.  My friend gets to a Moodle Site that asks him to log in or register to join Moodle.  I was thinking my friend could just find my course, click on it, enter his email address and he would be sent a link to automatically join my course - something like that.

In reply to Does This Display

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Donald -here is the link to your site https://guessandcheckdiscovery.moodlecloud.com/login/index.php

Your friend needs to click the 'create new account' button to set himself up an account. Then if you have enabled self enrolment in the courses you made on that site (refer back to the Learn Moodle videos) then he will be able to enrol himself in your course.