Theme for Moodle 3.2.1

Theme for Moodle 3.2.1

by Thomas De Silva -
Number of replies: 4

Hi

I have installed the latest Moodle 3.2.1 and currently using the default them. I am looking to purchase a Theme for this latest version. Need a responsive them supported by desktops and mobiles.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Thomas De Silva

Re: Theme for Moodle 3.2.1

by Chris Kenniburg -
Picture of Plugin developers

Check out Fordson and Waxed here in the plugin directory.  

These are child themes that add more functionality to the Boost theme.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

And don't forget that many of the existing themes based on Clean will work on 3.2 as well, and are fully responsive.

Also that Boost itself as well as Fordson and Waxed will accept presets to help redesign colour schemes etc.

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

If I were you I would make sure that the default "Boost" theme in Moodle works as you want it to, as there would be no point in paying for a theme if the theme is based on the default theme if it is not suitable for your site in the first place.

Most none commercial Moodle 3.2 themes are works in progress, and as such not guaranteed. So if you want to purchase a theme and obtain full support for it, then you would be better going to one of our Moodle Partners.

Hope this helps?

Cheers

Mary