Cant press the edit botton in a hidden collapsed topic

Cant press the edit botton in a hidden collapsed topic

by Anders Holm-Pedersen -
Number of replies: 5

Hi all.

I have a course with the collapsed topic format. Some of the topics are hidden, as the students dont need to see them yet.

The problem is: When I try to click on the edit button on these hidden topics, Moodle just toggles whether the topic is collapsed. The only solution I have found is to change the course format to a topic format, then press the edit topic button, unhide the topic and then change course format back to collapsed topic.

Does anyone know what causes this trouble and if there is a way to fix it?

Cheers

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anders Holm-Pedersen

Re: Cant press the edit botton in a hidden collapsed topic

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Anders,

Ok, what version of:

• Moodle.
  • Collapsed Topics.

and post a screen shot please.

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Ang: Re: Cant press the edit botton in a hidden collapsed topic

Moodle version 3. 0.

I guess its the same for collapsed topic

Re: Ang: Re: Cant press the edit botton in a hidden collapsed topic

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Anders,

Ok, thanks for the Moodle version.  The Collapsed Topics version will not be the same.  Please look under Site Administration -> Plugins.  Also I do need a screen shot of the problem please.

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Ang: Re: Ang: Re: Cant press the edit botton in a hidden collapsed topic

Ok. the version for collapsed topic is 3.0.2.2

hej

when i press  "edit" (Rediger in my language) the hidden topic just collapses or open up. So the small menu which normally would show does not show.

Re: Ang: Re: Ang: Re: Cant press the edit botton in a hidden collapsed topic

by Gareth J Barnard -

Hi Anders,

Thanks for the screen shot.  I've tested on M3.0 with Clean, Essential, Campus, Shoehorn and Shoelace themes and it appears to be an issue with the theme you are using.  Therefore outside of my scope for free support.  If it was an unmodified core theme or one of my contributed themes then I would continue without asking for remuneration.

Kind regards,

Gareth