Student cannot answer quiz

Student cannot answer quiz

by Raptor Drone Pilots -
Number of replies: 4

I am using Moodle 3.1 and have made two courses using SCORM packages. The students can log in and start using the quizzes, and usually can complete the course if they do it in one sitting. However, sometimes, part way through, it stops accepting their input for the quizzes. They can navigate around the course but cannot answer the quizzes any more. This seems to be more likely if they log out and back in.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Raptor Drone Pilots

Re: Student cannot answer quiz

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

SCORM is not the same as Moodle quiz. I will move this to the SCORM forum.

In reply to Raptor Drone Pilots

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

are you able to share any screenshots here? - also the details on the SCORM autoring tool you have used?

I'd also check to make sure the user isn't being entered into the SCORM under "review" mode on subsequent entries and the SCORM package has been configured to prevent changes to the quiz when returning to a completed scorm ("review mode" text will appear above the TOC)

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Raptor Drone Pilots -

Thanks, Dan

The packages were authored with Articulate 2. I've included a screenshot of the settings in Moodle here.

I don't think that review mode is in place as this sometimes happens midway during their initial attempt, but where do I look to check please?

Mark