When I click on ADD A BLOCK – the list is short. How can I add more enabled blocks?

Re: When I click on ADD A BLOCK – the list is short. How can I add more enabled blocks?

by Zhivko Z -
Number of replies: 1

Thank you Helen!

It suddenly started to work. However, I set up a Required Course grade – 80.000, thinking that this would be a %. However, it counts the number of correct answers instead… So, for 20 correct answers out of 25 -  the student gets a grade of 20 instead of 80 (%). This is Ok, but it can be confusing for students.

Does it have to deal with Marks (max grade) on the Questions? I had set them up as 1 mark (max grade) per question. If I change it to 4 marks, so 25 question would make 100% - should that work? It is not going to mess my quiz settings, correct? Or is it possible to make the required grade in Completion Report in percent?

Thanks a lot again.

In reply to Zhivko Z

Re: Course completion with grade condition

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Sorry I don't have much experience of course completion. All I know is what is written in the documentation on Course completion "Please note that course grade in Completion status is looking at total of points (rawgrade) rather than a percentage."

Thus it seems like changing your quiz questions so that 25 questions would make 100% is a good plan. smile

Average of ratings: Useful (1)