Making quiz from incorrect answers from previous quizzes.

Making quiz from incorrect answers from previous quizzes.

by Ahmed Niazi -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,
I want to make a quiz from last three quizzes incorrect answers question. I cant figure out a way to store incorrect answered question question in a category.
Please help me out to sort out this situation.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ahmed Niazi

Re: Making quiz from incorrect answers from previous quizzes.

by sandeep baghel -

Hello Ahmed,

Your query is not clear to me.

We have already done similar work but it required lots of customization.

As per my understanding, what you are asking is :- If there is a user A and he took 3 different quizzes then we should be able to get a report of those questions which were incorrect and those questions should automatically get created in the next new quiz dynamically.

let me know if I understood correctly.

In reply to sandeep baghel

by Ahmed Niazi -
Yes, You are absolutely right. That is what I want.
In reply to Ahmed Niazi

by sandeep baghel -

Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for the quick response.

What I have figured out is :- There is no available plugins which can perform the functionality we are discussing about.

However, If you have good programming skills (PHP and database queries) then please prefer to create a custom activity type which can be called as inherited quiz. Keep the maximum number of attempts for all the quizzes as 1 and please put all the questions in question bank only.

once done, we can track the wrong attempts in that course through user IDs. This might require lots of customization but I will highly prefer that it should be worked through a custom activity type(not core customization). So that, you will not face any problems while upgrading.

Note :- Number of maximum attempts should be 1 and all the questions should be called from question bank only. 

Let me know if you are having further queries on this.