Moodle certificate that takes student input

Moodle certificate that takes student input

by nick wilson -
Number of replies: 3

I'm looking for a way to generate a certificate by the student typing into input fields. Let me explain. I have a certificate that will be printed and they would physically have to write their name on the certificate with a pen once printed. 

I'm looking for a way that can take an input from the user and display it on the certificate. Similar to how you would fill out a contact form and see their contact information.

Is there a plug in that can do this?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to nick wilson

Re: Moodle certificate that takes student input

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Is there a reason that it has to be typed in? - certificate plugin will already pull their name and put in on the certificate...

In reply to Emma Richardson

by nick wilson -
There was a reason, and I can't remember off the top of my head. I'll know this afternoon as we have a meeting regarding it. it had something to do with one teacher being responsible for multiple groups of individuals. 
In reply to nick wilson

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

It would be better if you can get the teacher to work within the system boundaries instead of hacking code (which this would probably require.) wink