SSO on mobile app and Auto-login guests

SSO on mobile app and Auto-login guests

by Susana L. -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

The setting "Auto-login guests" is something important on our moodle instance (moodle 2.7).
After reading documentation I could inderstand that if using "Moodle Mobile additional features" in moodle 2.7 and if we want to use SSO we have to disable "Auto-login guests" option sad ...

Can anyone confirm me that in more recent versions of moodle both settings (SSO and auto-login guests) can be used simultaneously?

Thank you,
susana

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Susana L.

Re: SSO on mobile app and Auto-login guests

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Susana,

Unfortunately, even in the most recent version of Moodle, as far as I know you cannot use both SSO and auto-login guests, sorry.

In reply to Susana L.

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Susana,

we'll look into it for the next version, I can't promise anything but we'll try to solve this.

Juan

In reply to Susana L.

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Susana,

I think that if you use the latest version of local_mobile for Moodle 2.7 you will be able to use SSO and auto-login

I've been doing some tests in our sites and it seems to work correctly.

Can you try and give us some feedback? I'll continue testing this to upgrade the docs.

Juan

Average of ratings: Useful (1)