Highlight failed grades for students

Re: Highlight failed grades for students

by Helen Foster -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Shamal,

As John mentions, if you can try changing your theme to the standard Clean theme, then checking how things look, we can determine whether the problem is caused by the Adaptable theme or not.

In reply to Helen Foster

by JC Dodo -

Hi,

I have similar issues to Moodle version 3.1.6 after upgrading from 2.7.2+.

I tried to change Moodle theme several times and it is not fixing the issue.

I would appreciate anyone on how to fix this.

Thanks.

James

In reply to JC Dodo

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi James,

Does the highlighting work for teachers when they view the grader report?

In reply to Helen Foster

by JC Dodo -

Hi Helen,

It does not working at all. 

I have even tested to upgrade to Moodle version 3.2 from 3.1.6 but the problem still persist.

Below are what I noticed when comparing between Moodle 2.7.2+ and Moodle 3.1.6 from the browser Chrome developer tool.

2.7.2+: 

<span class="gradevalue gradepass " id="yui_x_xx_x_x_xxxx_xx">XX | Competency achieved</span>

3.1.6:

<span class="gradevalue">XX | Competency achieved</span>

It seems class parameter "gradepass" is missing to version 3.1.6 which causing the highlighting (green/red) color-coded was not taking effect.

I would appreciate if someone could shed some lights.

Thanks.

In reply to JC Dodo

by JC Dodo -

Or is this something a big difference between Moodle version 2.7.2+ and 3.1 in terms of grading highlights?

Hope anyone could shed me some lights. Cheers.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Juanjo Florido -

Hi everybody!

Colors are working fine in my course, but I need some help related to this. Imagine you have 4 activities for grading, and the minimum for passing them is 50 over 100. I need that Moodle don't calculate final mark if you fail one or more activities. Is this possible?

Thanks so much in advance!