Custom moodle mobile app

Re: Custom moodle mobile app

by Juan Leyva -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Martin,

we'll be maintaining the developer docs and the upgrade.txt file in the mobile app source code with changes that may affect developers.

But, honestly, we have limited resources so we can't support or provide any additional documentation for people creating custom apps.

Regarding contributions, we haven't received much, but we've received more than expected. Developing for the mobile app usually requires a good understanding of Moodle and a good knowledge of the technologies used in the mobile app, and that's not easy.

In brief: the Mobile app documentation (both users and developers) will be keep updated but not tutorials or specific documentation for creating custom apps.

In reply to Juan Leyva

Re: Custom moodle mobile app

by Laurent Kayembe -

Hi Juan,

I have been having a lot of trouble with the customization of moodle mobile app. I have followed all the instructions on the docs but I did not succeed to get it right. Please help, below is the link to my github:

https://github.com/LaurentKay/bloomACA.git

I am using the android branch. Please see if I am missing anything.

Thanks