Using ACADEMI theme first quiz question is covered by to bar

Using ACADEMI theme first quiz question is covered by to bar

by Sonny Herrick -
Number of replies: 3

When students take the quiz or instructor previews the quiz the first question (text) does not display. The text entry editor is there but no question text. The scroll bar is visible but you cannot scroll it is maxed out? Noticed it on essay question type but seems to affect all types? Moodle version 3.0.4+ Academi theme. PHP 5.4.4

I have attached screen shots of both preview screen and secure test screen

Attachment moodle-test-prev1.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sonny Herrick

Re: Using ACADEMI theme first quiz question is covered by to bar

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I think this a Moodle problem caused by the CSS added to fix content anchor links in Moodle core earlier this year. So when you click on a link to a new question the CSS kicks in.

If you use FireFox and have FireBug add-on you might be able to see the CSS used. 
margin: -60px and padding: 60px.

https://github.com/moodle/moodle/compare/MOODLE_30_STABLE...brendanheywood:MDL-53049-anchor-offset-MOODLE_30_STABLE

Hope this helps?

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Sonny Herrick -

Thank you Mary. I will give this a try.  

In reply to Sonny Herrick

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

I have just installed Academi on my Moodle 3.0 test server and it appears to work OK in themes on Internet Explorer 11 so if that was your problem then it may be in your interest to upgrade Moodle to 3.0 and use the most latest version of Academi.

Mary