Trying to add meeting but sometimes get error

Trying to add meeting but sometimes get error

by Ömer Uzun -
Number of replies: 1

I'm trying to add adobe connect meeting but i get this error. Can you help me ? 

Debug info: 
Error code: invalidfunction
×Stack trace:
  • line 495 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
  • line 135 of /course/modlib.php: call to print_error()
  • line 275 of /course/modedit.php: call to add_moduleinfo()
×Output buffer: <div class="notifytiny debuggingmessage" data-rel="debugging">error creating meeting<ul style="text-align: left" data-rel="backtrace"><li>line 191 of /mod/adobeconnect/lib.php: call to debugging()</li><li>line 121 of /course/modlib.php: call to adobeconnect_add_instance()</li><li>line 275 of /course/modedit.php: call to add_moduleinfo()</li></ul></div><br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: e in <b>/var/www/html/moodle/course/modlib.php</b> on line <b>132</b><br />

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ömer Uzun

Re: Trying to add meeting but sometimes get error

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I don't know what the underlying cause is, but the error you are seeing appears to be a bug (or at least some rather unsafe code) in core Moodle. 

I'll raise a tracker report while I think about it. Doesn't really help you unfortunately. 

Thus... MDL-55720

I would check your web server error log in case there are any other errors or warnings related to this that might help.