Access to certificates after course enrollment duration ended

Access to certificates after course enrollment duration ended

by Panagiotis Iliopoulos -
Number of replies: 2

Hello everyone, 

I have some courses that users have to complete within 30 days after they enroll to them. Each one of the courses produces a certificate upon completion, pretty basic stuff. But when the enrollment ends the access to the certificates is no more.

From their dashboard the students have a table that shows their certificates with a link to download them. If the enrollment has ended (the 30 days are over) the student has no access to his certificates, even from the dashboard though he can see the table the student has no access.

Is there a way for a student to re-generate/download a certificate from the dashboard for a course that his enrolment duration has ended? Provided of course that he has met all the criteria needed to get the certificate.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Panagiotis Iliopoulos

Re: Access to certificates after course enrollment duration ended

by James Todd -

How about restricting access to the activities instead of the whole course, and leaving the certificate.

In reply to James Todd

Απάντηση: Re: Access to certificates after course enrollment duration ended

by Panagiotis Iliopoulos -

Hey James,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for my own late reply.

That won't work for me, I want my students to complete the course in 30 days after they enroll with the enrollment day to be open for them. But the enrollment duration is important for this set of courses so it has to be there.