Not opening SCORM download screen on mobile moodle

Not opening SCORM download screen on mobile moodle

by Nitin G -
Number of replies: 1

Hi

I have uploaded some SCORM packages to my LMS and trying to access them from Moodle mobile app.

Although some less size packages open up, the other courses which are around 25MB+ - I am facing problem there.

When you click the course, and the activity, the next page just shows the activity "loading" indefinitely. It just keeps rotating continuously.  I do not get any "download" button.

Is there a size limit for SCORM that can be downloaded offline or viewed from Moodle Mobile?

DO I need to consider anything else?

Attachment Screenshot_2016-06-24-18-18-59.png
Attachment Screenshot_2016-06-24-18-19-07.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nitin G

Re: Not opening SCORM download screen on mobile moodle

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Nitin,

the error "Invalid response value detected" means there's something wrong in there. Can you please send us a test account to mobile@moodle.com? We'll need your Moodle URL, username and password. It can be a student account, the important thing is that this error can be reproduced.

Also, in order to determine why is this error happening we'll need to have DEVELOPER debugging enabled. If this is a production Moodle I suggest you to wait until we get in touch with you after receiving the credentials so we can minimize the amount of time this setting is enabled.

Kind regards,

Dani