Theme Essential Chrome Dropdown Menu Flickering

Re: Theme Essential Chrome Dropdown Menu Flickering

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

How about this then?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32498553/dropdown-menu-flickering-on-hover-after-updating-to-chrome-45

Suggested fix:

This was resolved just by adding position: relative to all dropdown links hover states in case anyone else gets this bug:

#lists li:hover a {
    position: relative;
}
In reply to Mary Evans

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Fair enough, but at the moment it seems to be an issue with one particular site and not the theme as a whole.  Therefore as time is money I'll not spend any time on it unless paid to do so.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Well it does appear to be an isolated case. So I suppose the only other way to test it would be to get access to that web site. But as it is in Australia its not easy re time zones.

Also, you may be interested to know, that in fixing MDL-51820 I found the CSS where FOCUS is listed before HOVER.

Cheers

Mary