Attendance Reports

Attendance Reports

by Jonathan Rider -
Number of replies: 1

The attendance plugin is a great feature - I think it should be in the core.

However if I export a report in excel (spreadsheet) format, it does not show the totals like the report screen. If I print the report screen I see the totals - so this works OK.

It would be nice if the settings included options for exporting reports that include totals.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jonathan Rider

Re: Attendance Reports

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Great to hear you find the plugin useful - there has been a number of great changes to the reports in the latest version (thanks to contributions from other members of the community) so make sure you are using the most recent version. Then feel free to add a new issue in the github tracker with any further improvements you think would be good. Please make sure you are very specific in the issue (screenshots help a lot).

I don't think we will ever see the attendance activity part of the "core" Moodle release, but the plugins architecture that Moodle provides makes it very easy for organisations to add to their installation. I also try to make sure that the plugin is tested before any new major Moodle release comes out so that people can upgrade as soon as they would like to.