Correction of bug and suggestion for futur

Correction of bug and suggestion for futur

by thomas courtot -
Number of replies: 1

Hello I appear I am a trainee in computing in the Cégep(College of General and Vocational Education) of Lévis Lauzon which uses Moodle. I had returns of professor which would wish that certain bug are corrected or to submit you suggestions.

- Problem of equation which does not appear, a professor can even the equations for all the group but not for the pupil in particular. Of the code html appears has the place of the equations

e1xiXThpOgCoYdonBy9WxpHm05Wsfl83i7T3tNT5E3F4PVaTI51km8yd88eT5Kq58ow1x-SKsuh61Axb9v2cBi5xQxZ4xCVWq-TGeaVTau88yTgS3hY-aKNu5fOER2cllE7cUtGHShuI9GJCDKqttbazURs7luZ-5i9E0QVIp41fmXc5tlE0eNl7gEzJe5mwKMfgPbu4rYRRRaFfxttOxj3sh1ypkvG2lWiFFw1eRgy2vnUoq9TmrKuNumLdlWaZIti1K1GddAwqUTUV

- The possibility of adding buffers(stamps) personalized in PDF note

- To be able to specify which type(chap) of file the student can put down(deposit) in a duty and refuse if it is another type(chap) of file.

- Help(Assistant) in moodle: it would be good if there were examples or links which could give us more precision.

03FIduUtxvJsCQFcodj1KD3lyY3Qgi1aqZQHDmxZuTAKsPes90Xew6BeuRqcEEY7nF9PUWV8bKltygzMl5tCqbxXHRy_9_JnV8wMCVaWWt1k_Etm9KTe5grInj-vZHv3zcf2saER

- Owe - (pdf annotate) not easy to pass from a copy to the other one if we want, for example, to correct the works by question all the questions 1 )

Average of ratings: -
In reply to thomas courtot

Re: Correction of bug and suggestion for futur

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Thomas,

In one message, you're talking about several different things, and it's a bad idea. It won't allow to have information and work well on these things.

You should :

• make separate posts for separate issues/suggestions.
  • indicate a lot of details (Moodle version, what you did, what you expect exactly...)
  • use screenshots in english
  • if you can, create bug tracker issues (and indicate links to them)

Séverin

PS : tu peux aussi venir parler de tout cela dans l'espace francophone wink

Average of ratings: Useful (1)