displaying scorm files

displaying scorm files

by abhishek bhattacharjee -
Number of replies: 4

hi all

when redirecting to a new tab the scorm package opens in new tab but it takes the settings and the css of my custom page created for the dashboard and the courses how to get default page for the redirected scorm file ....

i tried changing in the theme config.php with no luck...

thanks in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to abhishek bhattacharjee

Re: displaying scorm files

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you saying that you want to modify the css/display of the SCORM packages? - the Moodle theme files don't get applied to the content within the SCORM package as they are separate. If you want to change the way the SCORM content displays you may need to do this using the authoring tool used to create the SCORM package. If that is not correct perhaps you could share some screenshots to show what you are trying to do.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by abhishek bhattacharjee -

hello dan

i want when the scorm packages open in a new tab its i get to see a white padding at the top and the bottom want to fix it with css

In reply to abhishek bhattacharjee

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

it depends where the white padding is coming from. If it is coming from inside your SCORM package you cannot target it using CSS inside Moodle. You must add the Css to the content of your SCORM package - if you add some screenshots here we might be able to give further help.