[3.1 QA Testing] Add Feedback block on qa moodle test

[3.1 QA Testing] Add Feedback block on qa moodle test

by Luiggi Sansonetti -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi

During the QA test, with the MDLQA-9776, is it possible to add the Feedback Block into the list ?

I've checked the test with my own moodle dev, but if it could be checked with the qa moodle...

Cheers.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Luiggi Sansonetti

Re: [3.1 QA Testing] Add Feedback block on qa moodle test

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks Luiggi for pointing out the missing feedback block on the QA testing site. I have enabled it now.

As mentioned in the QA testing guide, if you'd like admin access to the QA testing site for running certain tests, please send me a message. We don't provide an admin login on the front page of the site to avoid it getting too messed up in between resets!

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: [3.1 QA Testing] Add Feedback block on qa moodle test

by Luiggi Sansonetti -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Thanks

For a real admin process, I'll use my own moodledev. But I keep this information in case if wink

Cheers