Use Logos on All pages Moodle 3.0.2

Use Logos on All pages Moodle 3.0.2

by Jose de Jesus Gomez -
Number of replies: 3

Hello

I am new to this Moodle pages, but i have one question, i have a Logo on my moodle page, and that logo was visible on all pages, but after the update to the version 3.0.2 now the logo only shows on the login page and on the homepage

Is there a way to make the logos show again on all pages? i see that now the option says it will only show on those two places, or downgrading will be the only option?

thanks, Best Regards 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jose de Jesus Gomez

Re: Use Logos on All pages Moodle 3.0.2

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

What theme are you using?

Downgrading is not really an option unless you have a full backup of the whole site/database etc.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Jose de Jesus Gomez -

Hello

i am using the default theme

In reply to Jose de Jesus Gomez

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

In that case you can clone it and make changes to it.

I'll make a zip file up and add it here.

Cheers

Mary

EDIT:

I have uploaded a zip file.

Here is what you need to do:

1. Download and unzip the file to your desktop.
  2. Add the core_renderer.php to theme/clean/classes after renaming the original to core_renderer_old.php
  3. Add the header-context.css to theme/clean/styles/
  4. Add the config.php to theme/clean after renaming the original config.php to config_old.php
  5. Purge all cache
  6. Test it out by adding a Logo (site) and be sure to add some CSS so that the Logo displays correctly. Follow the CSS instruction on the custom settings page for the Clean theme logo.
  7. If it works then clone it as a new theme and then remove all the additions from Clean theme so that remains unchanged.

Any problems please let me know.

Cheers

Mary