New Docs for Moodle Scheduler-please review

New Docs for Moodle Scheduler-please review

by Steven Malikowski -
Number of replies: 1

Hello Everyone,

I've been working with Henning on some new documentation for the Moodle Scheduler, using version 2.9 of the Scheduler. The documentation is in the attached MS Word file. Henning and I have reviewed this documentation, and now, we need others to have a look at it. We welcome any comments, questions, or suggestions--large or small. When I write documentation, I'm particularly interested in the views of people who are very new to the software, since that group is important to getting the software used more.

You can send me comments in any form, by using this discussion, by downloading the MS Word file and adding comments to it, or by most other methods available. I do ask that any comments be specific. For example, if a comment says, "The section about modifying a slot confuses me," I will want to improve that section, but I won't be sure how to. If the same comment mentions some specific headings, paragraphs, or steps that are confusing, I should be able to resolve the problem.

I'm looking forward to discussing the new documentation with you and improving it.

Best Regards,

Steven

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Steven Malikowski

Re: New Docs for Moodle Scheduler-please review

by Salim Al Waili -

Thanks for the docs.

It's great.

You may just ad explanation about the guard time in the settings.