Export lesson

Export lesson

autor vysakh b -
Počet odpovedí: 7

Hi 

I would like to export my lessons like quiz, how to export lessons in moodle . Is it possible export lessons and quiz together. I am creating an app for the site , so I want to export lessons and quiz together. 

Priemer hodnotení : -
V odpovedi na vysakh b

Re: Export lesson

autor Emma Richardson -
Obrázok: Documentation writers Obrázok: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázok: Plugin developers

You can backup any sections of a course to a zip file that you can import to another moodle site.  See the documentation on backup and restore.

V odpovedi na Emma Richardson

autor vysakh b -

Actually I don't want to back up the course or lesson . I want to directly export the lesson just like we export the quiz. 

V odpovedi na vysakh b

autor Emma Richardson -
Obrázok: Documentation writers Obrázok: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázok: Plugin developers

Do you mean export the question bank?  The only way to export the quiz is the same process of backup and restore.

autor vysakh b -

Hi Emma,

We can export the questions as GIFT format, Moodle XML format and XHTML format  for refference https://docs.moodle.org/22/en/Export_questions

Is there any possibility to export the lessons also same like this 

V odpovedi na vysakh b

autor Emma Richardson -

autor vysakh b -

Hi Emma

I need your help to backup all the courses as .zip file instead of .mbz