Buy a Moodle Mug

Buy a Moodle Mug

by Drew Buddie -
Number of replies: 12

I hope all fellow Moodlers will forgive this advert which is being placed on behalf of Team HUGToB.

Now you can help the www.helpusgettobett.com campaign in another way.  We have produced a limited run of mugs (as modelled in the attached photo) based on Julian Ridden's brilliant and striking Superman logo, the link is here:

http://tinyurl.com/dn8oq

The mugs are available through Ebay (it seemed an easier option than some other means available to us) and although some of you may feel that the price is a little steep for what is, after all, a ceramic mug, please bear in mind that all profit from sales will be going to help a small group of volunteer teachers have a Moodle stand at the forthcoming BETT show in Olympia, London in January. 

Please support our venture as the campaign kicks into a higher gear now.  More designs will be available soon.  Anyone buying a mug will have their names included on a 'thank you chart' that will appear at the stand.

Mugs will be shipped all over the world although shipping costs and delivery times will vary accordingly.

Attachment four.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Drew Buddie

Re: Buy a Moodle Mug

by Carl Shepherdson -
Does the mug come with the model? big grin approve
In reply to Carl Shepherdson

by Drew Buddie -

she's my wife - I'll ask her big grin

In reply to Drew Buddie

by Carl Shepherdson -
ooops shy blush

by Darren Smith -
You wanna see the photos he sent me blush approve.

Seriously, great news about the interest in big mugs.

I must admit I am a very disappointed about the lack of T-shirt and other merchandise sales. Can't force anybody to buy them but Julian worked for ages to produce some stunning designs so if you haven't seem them yet then would you be kind enough to have a look at the HUGToB online shop? The mugs were sourced locally by Drew which is why you should use ebay for them

If you don't actually want to spend any additional cash but still wish to support us then the next time you buy something from Amazon you could go through our link here (thanks to whoever used this to buy the VB Book) to give us a little commission or you could buy your Xmas shopping from out buy at store also. In fact any online shopping could go through that link. It looks like pretty much every UK online store is involved!

If you just want to give us some cash then our paypal address is donations@helpusgettobett.com

</CHARITY SPAM> smile

In reply to Darren Smith

by Carl Shepherdson -
surprise haha!

I would have a bought a key ring, some how i can't see myself strolling into college dressed up in Moodle gear :D

by Darren Smith -
True, but you may look like the bees knees in the office if you had a HUGToB mouse mat smile or a cool bag to carry your folders in approve.

Of course, Julian may be able to knock one up (?).

by Julian Ridden -
HUGToB LanyardCan't do Keyrings I am aftraid, However i ave mad some new items thatmight appeal to you. How about a customiseablr lanyard. You can make the text on the lanyard anything you like. big grin

I have also added more new items including scarves, umbrellas and a cool new Socor Jersey. I so want to buy this one for myself smile

Soccor JerseyScarfUmbrella

In reply to Julian Ridden

by Drew Buddie -

VERY cool stuff Julian.

Incidentally, I would like to thank the SEVEN people that bought mugs yesterday!  Particular thanks go to Mark Stevens who not only bought a mug and added £10 P&P, he asked that we keep the mug and raffle it off for the cause!! 

So well done Mark, you are a true, true hero!

In reply to Drew Buddie

by Mark Stevens -
blushshyshy (I'm just trying to make up for initially having mixed feelings about the project smile)
A Moodle presence at BETT is a very good thing, and I thank the HUGToB team for working so hard to achieve this.
In reply to Drew Buddie

by Drew Buddie -
Three mugs sold in the first 1/2 an hour - BIG thanks to Ulrike and Sigurdur - you were quick off the mark!
In reply to Drew Buddie

by Ulrike Montgomery -
Drew,

I ' ve just posted your mug sale in the German forum. The BETT award for Moodle will benefit all of us - so I'm sure there'll be more orders from Germany. At least each school's Moodle admin should have one. Why don't you add some English tea - I'm sure people, especially those living outside the UK, would be willing to pay for it.