Wiki and groups - view tab selected but with edit content - bug?

Wiki and groups - view tab selected but with edit content - bug?

by Ian Semey -
Number of replies: 2
I had a wiki with two groups, and no contents. When selecting one of the groups, the View tab was shown, but the edit tab contents was shown. If I switched over to 'Edit' and back to 'View', I would get the following content:

Try not to worry too much about formatting, it can always be improved later.

var config = new HTMLArea.Config(); config.pageStyle = "body { background-color: #ffffff; font-family: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; }"; config.killWordOnPaste = true; config.fontname = { "Trebuchet": 'Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif', "Arial": 'arial,helvetica,sans-serif', "Courier New": 'courier new,courier,monospace', "Georgia": 'georgia,times new roman,times,serif', "Tahoma": 'tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif', "Times New Roman": 'times new roman,times,serif', "Verdana": 'verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif', "Impact": 'impact', "Wingdings": 'wingdings'}; HTMLArea.replace('edit-content', config);

Solution? Do as the doctor says when you ask him 'It hurts when I do this': Stop doing it - the problem dissapeared when I entered the first entry in the group
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ian Semey

Re: Wiki and groups - view tab selected but with edit content - bug?

by ~ Longbarrow ~ -

I'm getting a similar problem, but can't get rid of it.

Our Wiki has no groups. When you create the first page and click on 'save', it goes straight back to the edit page or shows:

Edit this page 'Firefox Wiki Test'

errorsaving.

If you then click on 'View' the error message in Ian's post comes up.

we're using 1.6 (development) 2005101200

Any ideas?

In reply to ~ Longbarrow ~

Re: Wiki and groups - view tab selected but with edit content - bug?

by Judy Hsu -
Just curious, any update or answer for this problem?? I think it might be related to our problem too.. thanks