Simple Certificate Blank?

Simple Certificate Blank?

by Alexander Quesada -
Number of replies: 7

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post in, but I needed help with the plugin "simple certificate". I installed it and typed out a certificate, however, whenever I "save and display" it just displays a blank certificate.

Any help is much appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alexander Quesada

Re: Simple Certificate Blank?

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Perhaps you could post exactly what you typed in there and post a screenshot of your settings.  Have you selected that template?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Alexander Quesada -

Hey Emma,

Thanks for the reply! Sure, here is exactly what I did..

I chose a date in my course and clicked add activity > add simple certificate.

I chose a certificate name then under certificate text I typed a bunch of random words for now, just to get it to work. When I finish and click on "get certificate" it shows blank. 

I uploaded screenshots of the entire process.

Attachment 1.jpg
Attachment 2.jpg

by Alexander Quesada -

More images:

Attachment 3.jpg
Attachment 4.jpg

by Alexander Quesada -

Last images:

Attachment 5.jpg
Attachment 6.jpg

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Did you select a location for your text? I think you have to say where you text is shown - check all the Show More settings.  Have you tried adding some of the extra options like date/credit hours just to see if those show up?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Alexander Quesada -

Hello,

Yes I had made sure that was filled in, I attached a photo of those settings. I have no idea why it isnt working. I did try to insert a photo in the "Certificate Image File" section, and that does show up..

Attachment snip.PNG