Moodle interface document

Moodle interface document

by zhou Deng -
Number of replies: 8
Someone give me a interface document on moodle? Thanks!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to zhou Deng

Re: Moodle interface document

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hello,

please, can you clarify your question?

Regards, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by zhou Deng -

hi,Sorry I didn't describe clearly.I mean, can you give me a moodle development interface document. Detailed interface can be clear on the server side (include the return value, return code and required parameters) connected to the server.thanks very much,juan.

Regards,

In reply to zhou Deng

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

if you are talking about services you have this in:

Plugins  ▶ Web services  ▶ API Documentation

Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by zhou Deng -

hi,juan.I know what you said the API documentation.Now,I want to know that I can directly in the client with the interface of the document.Like:
(get a list courses:http://myserver/webservice/rest/server.php?wstoken=218baeb5fd6837d9a7275b985bd830a9&wsfunction=moodle_course_get_courses&moodlewsrestformat=json).Can you provide such a link to me.Thanks!

Best Wishes!

In reply to zhou Deng

by Juan Leyva -

Hi,

there is not such documentation because the request depends on the WebService server used (SOAP, REST, etc...)

Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by zhou Deng -

hi,

juan,Now I wrote the API methods and how to change the language of the moodle to let it work.

Best Wishes!

In reply to Juan Leyva

by zhou Deng -

hi,

Then on a reply.How to use this API method to the inside of the moodle course queries Table names for what, page = 1 & replace pagesize = 12? thanks.