PoodLL in Journal(Plugin)?

PoodLL in Journal(Plugin)?

by YouLim Kim -
Number of replies: 5

Hi all,

Does anyone have the same problem that I have here? We installed PoodLL and it works perfectly fine for Moodle Assignment, Forum, ForumNG and Wiki. It does not appear, however, within the Journal (Plugin) activity. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to YouLim Kim

Re: PoodLL in Journal(Plugin)?

by YouLim Kim -

Hi all,

It's me again. I went back to read the previous postings on this forum, and saw Brad Rhoads' question. I am not the only one who was wondering about this! (: 

Justin,

Do you have any update on this?

In reply to YouLim Kim

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

The Journal for the past few years has just been maintained enough to keep it working with new versions of Moodle. To get PoodLL to work in the Journal would require new development, which the maintainer does not plan to do. However, if someone else develops new capability, he will include it, after verifying that it works. That's how a couple of minor upgrades got included a year or two ago.

Sorry, the news is not better,

AL

In reply to YouLim Kim

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I have no update on this. But we should define "this."

If the html area does not allow file uploads, then there is nowhere to store audio/video recordings. So PoodLL Anywhere hides itself. To avoid people wasting their time trying to record something that won't be saved anywhere accessible. 

"this" is a new system to store poodll recordings optionally in off-moodle storage, like dropbox or Google drive or box. Its not ready yet. I will do it soon. But no promises as to when.