Build a moodle mobile for windows phone

Build a moodle mobile for windows phone

by Владимир Кузаченко -
Number of replies: 3

Hello!

Faced with such trouble: build a moodle mobile for windows phone.

Tools for assembly - phonegap.com

The Windows App Stores version 1.13 from 06.26.2015, tried many sources including 1.13 but did not get a working assembly.

After assembling and launching the device outputs either the text or the like on the screenshot.

Fake HTML content!
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

For Android and iOs it works fine.

I would be glad of any help!

Attachment wp_ss_20150927_0005.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Владимир Кузаченко

Re: Build a moodle mobile for windows phone

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

can you try to build using the Visual Studio projects from here?

https://github.com/cvaconsulting/moodlemobile-windows

Regards, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Владимир Кузаченко -

Hello!
During assembly of the proposed source gives following error

* Load characters omitted
Upload symbol for optimized module com.mm.moodlemobile.ni.dll skipped because the option 'Just My Code "*

I tried to disable this feature in debugging. Did not help.

What am i doing wrong?

As an example of this was going to be just fine source: https://github.com/cvaconsulting/moodlemobile-wp8
But unfortunately it is out of date.

Screenshot of error attached.

Attachment 1.jpg
In reply to Владимир Кузаченко

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't have a clue about what's happening, we currently don't support the Windows version of the mobile app but we'd do it eventually in a near future.

Regards, Juan