[UPDATE] Aardvark 2.9

[UPDATE] Aardvark 2.9

par Shaun Daubney,
Nombre de réponses : 10

Sorry for the delay in getting this bad boy out. I have finally updated Aardvark so that is fixes the responsive menu issue and also has had a fresh lick of paint to make it more "2015".

https://moodle.org/plugins/view/theme_aardvark

Moyenne des évaluations Useful (3)
En réponse à Shaun Daubney

Re: [UPDATE] Aardvark 2.9

par Mary Evans,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Documentation writers Avatar Peer reviewers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Testers

Oh...this is so clean and fresh...I love it.

En réponse à Mary Evans

par Shaun Daubney,

Thanks Mary, I really appreciate that. It was a lot of work, mainly because I'm a bit rusty, but I'm really pleased with the result. 

It has a few rough edges that need ironing out but they're hopefully very minor things. 

I'd really love to find someone to help develop it if anyone is interested. As in...

• Bug fixes
  • Add a slideshow
  • Add customisation options to settings
  • Change the Logo settings to file upload 

I need to learn how to use GITHUB really sourire

par Richard Oelmann,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Testers

More than happy to help Shaun - always loved Aardvark and need to get back to looking at my themes and what's been going on the last few months.

Drop me a line and we'll have a chat, if you want.

par Mary Evans,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Documentation writers Avatar Peer reviewers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Testers

I love Aardvark...and I still remember the time we were trying to add new Block Regions that worked for a while and then stopped. Now we know how to do this and it is relatively easy, although it is still time consuming adding CSS and testing.

I can help you convert the logo setting to add a filepicker to upload the logo. That's only a cut and paste job.

If you can add a copy of the latest version to your GITHUB I can push these fixes to it.

Cheers

Mary

par Ked DAFRANE,

Hi Shaun,
Usually I find the background parametrs on the aardvark basic settings, but they don't exist anymore on this new version  triste
How can I add a background on this new version of aardvark ?

En réponse à Ked DAFRANE

par Shaun Daubney,

Hi Ked,

Sorry I took that out when I was rebuilding it for 2.9 - you can change the background though by adding this to the custom css section...

body {
    background-color: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx !important;
}

Replacing the xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the color you wanted. You can also add images using background or background-image.

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp