[UPDATE] Aardvark 2.9

[UPDATE] Aardvark 2.9

by Shaun Daubney -
Number of replies: 10

Sorry for the delay in getting this bad boy out. I have finally updated Aardvark so that is fixes the responsive menu issue and also has had a fresh lick of paint to make it more "2015".

https://moodle.org/plugins/view/theme_aardvark

Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Shaun Daubney

Re: [UPDATE] Aardvark 2.9

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Oh...this is so clean and fresh...I love it.

In reply to Mary Evans

by Shaun Daubney -

Thanks Mary, I really appreciate that. It was a lot of work, mainly because I'm a bit rusty, but I'm really pleased with the result. 

It has a few rough edges that need ironing out but they're hopefully very minor things. 

I'd really love to find someone to help develop it if anyone is interested. As in...

• Bug fixes
  • Add a slideshow
  • Add customisation options to settings
  • Change the Logo settings to file upload 

I need to learn how to use GITHUB really smile

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

More than happy to help Shaun - always loved Aardvark and need to get back to looking at my themes and what's been going on the last few months.

Drop me a line and we'll have a chat, if you want.

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by Shaun Daubney -

Thanks Richard, much appreciated. I'll be in touch shortly smile

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I love Aardvark...and I still remember the time we were trying to add new Block Regions that worked for a while and then stopped. Now we know how to do this and it is relatively easy, although it is still time consuming adding CSS and testing.

I can help you convert the logo setting to add a filepicker to upload the logo. That's only a cut and paste job.

If you can add a copy of the latest version to your GITHUB I can push these fixes to it.

Cheers

Mary

by Shaun Daubney -

Updated to fix logo width and a couple of grubby looking colours.

by Ked DAFRANE -

Hi Shaun,
Usually I find the background parametrs on the aardvark basic settings, but they don't exist anymore on this new version  sad
How can I add a background on this new version of aardvark ?

In reply to Ked DAFRANE

by Shaun Daubney -

Hi Ked,

Sorry I took that out when I was rebuilding it for 2.9 - you can change the background though by adding this to the custom css section...

body {
    background-color: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx !important;
}

Replacing the xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the color you wanted. You can also add images using background or background-image.

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp