I need some help understanding how I can grade a quiz against an Outocome in Moodle 2.8 please?
1. I Have created an outcome that is one of a state standard for math grade 3.
2. I have created a scale called 'Completion' with two states, incompletion and completion.
3. I have linked the scale to the outcome.
4. I have create a quiz with a single multi choice question relating to the chosen outcome (I.e state standard)
5. The question only has one correct answer and that has been awarded 100%. The other answers are awarded 0%.
6. Completion of the outcome is achieved if the student gets selects the single correct answer.
I am stuck on how to link the correct answer question score to the completion scale so that answering the correct answer records the outcome is reported as complete?
should it be manual?