I need some help understanding how I can grade a quiz against an Outocome in Moodle 2.8 please?
1. I Have created an outcome that is one of a state standard for math grade 3.
2. I have created a scale called 'Completion' with two states, incompletion and completion.
3. I have linked the scale to the outcome.
4. I have create a quiz with a single multi choice question relating to the chosen outcome (I.e state standard)
5. The question only has one correct answer and that has been awarded 100%. The other answers are awarded 0%.
6. Completion of the outcome is achieved if the student gets selects the single correct answer.
I am stuck on how to link the correct answer question score to the completion scale so that answering the correct answer records the outcome is reported as complete?