grouping of the student and structuring the arguments

grouping of the student and structuring the arguments

by Pier Giorgio Ferrantini -
Number of replies: 1

I want use moodle in my school and i have installed it on the server.It is really a great program and i am greeting  for your work.
I have found two limits in Moodle but i am not sure that this problem is not for my inability.
I think that in a course is important make a structure of the arguments exapecially if the course is complex but, haw can i do paragraphs?
Can i do only a long list of resource?

The other problem is that in a large community like a school, the student must be grouped in class.
I have seen Ilias and i have found  both this characteristics but i think that is very difficult install ilias using ftp, without ssh. I also think that Moodle interface is better than Ilias interface.
In the next release of mopdle can we have grouping of the student and structuring of the  arguments?

TKS FOR YOUR HELP

A greeting from Italy

Excuse my bad english

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Pier Giorgio Ferrantini

Re: grouping of the student and structuring the arguments

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
In versions after 1.1.1 you can indent activities, and also embed text and graphics among the activities - I think this solves your problem. Download a recent development version, or try it out in the teacher demo (http://moodle.org/course/category.php?id=2)

I'm working on groups right now (or trying to!).