Issue with Turnitin Plugin

Issue with Turnitin Plugin

by Anna James -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I've recently integrated Turnitin into Moodle and managed to get my students using it - and it's simply fantastic.  My instructors are not able to use it though.  It comes up with the 'Turnitin Assignment 2' option but then comes up with the following error.

turnitintooltwo/There was an error when trying to get the user details from Turnitin

Fault Code: unknownobject | File: [dirroot]/mod/turnitintooltwo/sdk/usersoap.class.php | Line: 114 | Message: User not found. | Code: 0

I've gone through every single option and teacher management details a number of times and I can't work out what the error is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anna

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anna James

Re: Issue with Turnitin Plugin

by John McGettrick -

Hi Anna,

This error usually occurs because a user has a Turnitin account but they are not linked to your account. The plugin should deal with this though so can you contact support about this and we'll get the problem resolved.

Regards

John

In reply to John McGettrick

by Anna James -

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply.  I just found out it's only one of my instructors and his email address and name is different on Turnitin and Moodle.  I'm assuming this is the issue?

Thanks again,

Anna

In reply to Anna James

by John McGettrick -

That sounds like it could be yes. If you contact support and we'll get the issue resolved.

Thanks

John