Block individual student(s) from seeing Quiz Activity Grade Moodle 2.6

Block individual student(s) from seeing Quiz Activity Grade Moodle 2.6

par Corey F,
Nombre de réponses : 0

If this question has been asked already in the forums I apologize as I cannot seem to find the thread in the forums. I would like to define a Role called "Block Student Grade" that would give a teacher the ability to click on a Quiz Activity and add an individual student(s) to that locally assigned role so the student cannot see their grade for that particular quiz/assignment. Whichever students have been given the locally assigned role "Block Student Grade would not have the ability to see their grade for that particular Activity but other students can.

I defined a new role from Site Administration>Users>Permissions and then assigned a Mock user the locally assigned role to a particular quiz.When logging in as that user I can still see the grade for the quiz when I click on the grades icon. Is there any other Moodle Site administrators out there who have been successful in defining a role that blocks grades from individual students but allowing other students in the course the ability to see their grades?

I would greatly appreciate any assistance in setting this up so it works correctly. sourire

Moyenne des évaluations  -