HELP | Oink! Oink! Grunt! Grunt! Where oh where have I gone wrong!

Re: HELP | Oink! Oink! Grunt! Grunt! Where oh where have I gone wrong!

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Ah...but I want to learn about Javascript Modules and how they are loaded!

The fact that you can make them and add them to the theme/themename/amd/src directory means that they have to be compiled using 'grunt' so that the file is rebuilt as a minified file and stored in theme/themename/amd/build. And it this process that I am stuck with. Methinks the pigsty needs cleaning! LOL

Still...I am learning more. The code looks easier to read now and so I am not in awe of it as I first was.

There are lots of folks out there that are having same problem with that 'error message', and most solutions seems to point to coding ERRORS so perhaps Andrew needs to rethnk some of the code in Gruntfile.js as it is throwing an error saying that 'default' task is not defined and yet it is...so someone or something is wrong!

Thanks for the links and info. And yes I saw that you had amended the Moodle doc too. I corrected some "granma" in it the same day or the day before you.

Cheers and many thanks.

Mary