Edit settings - Course format

Edit settings - Course format

by Anita Suhanek Kliment -
Number of replies: 6

Hello,

I am a new in Moodle...

I make some course and when I want to edit settings, a can make change only in General and in Description options, but the part for Course format, Apperance, Files and uploads...and the other is loading (with some icon), and never finish this operation. I try to solve the problem from Site administration, but there are many options  which are not visible, for example the plugin, I dont know why. I am use Moodle 2.8  

thanks

A.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anita Suhanek Kliment

Re: Edit settings - Course format

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

It sounds like you do not have the necessary permissions.  ARe you a site admin?

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

A rogue bit of JavaScript is breaking.  Use the 'console' on the browser developer tools to investigate, e.g.: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Tracy McNair -

I am having a similar issue. I went to the console and see an error (missing ')') but can't figure out how to address is.

In reply to Tracy McNair

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Please could you post the full screen shot showing the error.

And....

• Where there any errors during the upgrade?
  • Did you update all of the contributed plugins to their M2.9 versions?
  • Did you perform a test upgrade on a test server first?
  • Did you make a backup so you can go back in case of failure?
  • Have you checked to see if there are any empty files that got corrupted on FTP upload?
  • What instructions did you follow to perform the upgrade?

by Tracy McNair -

Did you have any luck on this? It looks like we are having a similar issue, but I am not sure how to fix.