H5P Integration - developers needed

H5P Integration - developers needed

by Natalie Denmeade -
Number of replies: 3

H5P,  an MIT licensed community driven project, is a HTML5 authoring tool which is currently integrated with Drupal, Wordpress,and  Joomla. 

A few individuals have integrated this with Moodle successfully but have not made their code publically available. I emailed the H5P team directly and they said it is a matter of funding. Do you have any ideas on how to get this integration happening? 

See examples and demos here: http://h5p.org/content-types-and-applications

appear.in     Board game     Dialog cards     Drag and drop     Drag the Words     FB Page Feed     Fill in the blanks     Flashcards     Iframe embedder     Image hotspots     Interactive video     Mark the words     Memory game     Multiple choice     Presentation     Question set     Single choice set     Summary     Timeline     Twitter User Feed

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Natalie Denmeade

Re: H5P Integration - developers needed

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Interesting project, I just installed and had a play on Wordpress

Re: H5P Integration - developers needed

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Looks cool.

I see a bit of talk about Moodle on their site (and they have a prototype that is not readily available to download).

I think all the other implementations were done by themselves and they have not had a 3rd party implement it on a different platform yet. I think it comes down to if they do it, or if a Moodle dev.  can do it.   Probably if you could get them to open up the Moodle prototype for view, that would make it easier for a Moodle dev. to scope out the job.

Svar: H5P Integration - developers needed

by Thomas Marstrander -

Hi Natalie,

The H5P Moodle Beta is now out! This means that the full end-user view and authoring tool of the H5P plugin is available in Moodle.

Hope you are still interested and will check it out. We love feedback smile

You can grab the plugin from the Moodle page on H5P.org.