Quiz Edit - Drag and Drop Question Re-Ordering not working

Re: Quiz Edit - Drag and Drop Question Re-Ordering not working

by Oliver Trampleasure -
Number of replies: 0

Ah thanks - that's helped identify the problem! it was the JW Player Filter, I've disabled it as I don't need to use it for now... will postpone that issue!

Thanks for such a quick response - will add that little technique to my troubleshooting process.

BW 

Ollie

For interest, or anyone else having a similar issue I've included the errors from the console. It all works as expected on the demo site, these are the error messages from the console:

• moodle-block_navigation: Initialising navigation block tree
  • yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js&rollup/1428742416/mcore-debug.js:5828 moodle-core-actionmenu: Initialising the action menu manager
  • yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js&rollup/1428742416/mcore-debug.js:5828 warn: The moodle-core-notification parent module has been deprecated. Please use one of its subclasses instead.
  • module.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
  • yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js&rollup/1428742416/mcore-debug.js:5828 moodle-mod_quiz-quizquestionbank: Starting load.
  • yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js&rollup/1428742416/mcore-debug.js:5828 moodle-mod_quiz-quizquestionbank: Load request sent.
  • yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js&rollup/1428742416/mcore-debug.js:5828 moodle-mod_quiz-quizquestionbank: Load completed.

When I double click on the error it brings up:

M.filter_jwplayer={};M.filter_jwplayer.init=function(Y,playerid,setupdata){jwplayer(playerid).setup(setupdata)};M.filter_jwplayer.addButton=function(Y,playerid,img,tttext){jwplayer(playerid).addButton(img,tttext,function(){window.location.href=jwplayer(playerid).getPlaylistItem()['file']+'?forcedownload=true'},"download")}