Mentor/Coach relationship?

Mentor/Coach relationship?

by Jonathan Green -
Number of replies: 0

I help administer a program where we are looking to create an LMS solution that can do some things specific to our program. I know Moodle can be customized but I want to know if it can be customized to help us do the following things:

1) Create a workflow whereby the student can press a button to 'Submit to coach' or 'submit to advisor.' If sent to coach the assignment is put in a queue for the coach (with a notification), the coach gives feedback, returns it to the student, who can then make further changes. The student can then submit to advisor who actually assesses and assigns a grade. We envision that the coach would be able to see all assignments and progress of the student but this workflow would make it easy for the coach to see what the student wants feedback on.

2) Create an end of year repository for each student of all files submitted during the course of the class so that they can be compiled and used in case of auditing.

3) Create dashboards for administrators, advisors, coaches, and students to graphically show their progress through the course (our course is laid out at the beginning of the year and mostly remains static thereafter).

Is this possible and if so, how much tinkering (in general - no need for specifics yet) would be needed to accomplish this goal?

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -