Restoring course: SCOs not unzipped

Restoring course: SCOs not displaying (they are being unzipped)

by Chris Douce -
Number of replies: 0

Thanks for the tips Helen.  I'm using 1.5.2 (2005060220).  You're right about the Apache version: 1.3.7 is the one I'm using.  PHP (as found from the php info administration button in moodle) is 4.3.3.  MySQL on my install is, as you say, is 4.0.15.  I restore the backup zip as a completely new course.  There are a total of 38 sco's within the backed up course, no user data or other activities.

I have more information: it appears that the scos are being zipped.  Restoring creates a new directory in moodledata which in turn contains all my scos.  In a moddata/scorm data theres a numbered directory corresponding to sco - they are being unzipped.  I'm assuming this value is a primary key within a database (which one I have no idea).  So, the sco's are being unzipped.

This may be more to do with the SCORM forum - I'm not sure.  I can see the table of contents of a sco without any trouble at all.  Clicks on TOC nodes which call 'playsco' javascript is what is causing the earlier posted error to occur.

A final comment: The sco's unzipped in my numbered directory doesn't match what I see on the php querystring, i.e., ...playscorm.php?id=153 corresponds to an entirely different object in my moddata/scorm directory to one that I would expect.